It’s the end of the year, so that means it’s either time to a.) reflect on my life and habits and goals, or b.) laugh about some of the weirder search terms that people used to find this site in the past year. I’m going the latter route.
1. “manscaping book”: this struck me because not just one but two people searched for it. Is there a manscaping guide out there? Should I buy it for my male relatives?
2. “email rich gg”: if such a creature exists, I am not her, so you should direct your Gmail elsewhere.
3. “the magicians land PDF free download” and “read the magicians land for free”: this is not that kind of site. My apologies to all ye mateys.
4. “bloody girl sex”: I can’t even.
5. “melty writing”: sometimes, yes. I’m working on it.
6. “g.g. sex 18 yes”: yikes. And no.
7. “who is belles mom in Christmas Bounty”: I hope you found out because I’m too lazy to look.
8. “gry angrew”: how my name is spelled in the old country.
9. “Jane virgin bouncing breasts”: forget the dudes on the show, this person is squarely on Team Jane.
10. “lady bites b”: this is truly a problem.
Happy New Year!