Is there anything weirder and more wonderful than the stuff people type into their search bars? If random search terms are a measure of a blog’s success, this little site had a very good 2015. In no particular order, here are my ten favorite searches that brought people here.
1. “movies on netflix with a lot of romantic fainting”: Guys, this is a legit SWOON SEARCH.
2. “how heavy are ice castles”: Because science. (And #sorrynotsorry you had to read about the movie instead.)
3. “corporate creativity bullshit”: Bad day at the office, Mary?
4. “erotic ghostbusters”: It warms my heart to know I’ve got kindred spirits out there.
5. “manual for herless 1987 latte”: I can’t even begin to unpack this.
6. “frenchlover 2015”: Because the 2014 model just wasn’t cutting it.
8. “www,hotangrysex.com”: For the person who’s too hot and angry to punctuate their urls correctly.
9. “free stories hardcore sex horror disturbing evil”: That’s a lot of info. A LOT. Some may say too much.
10. “spoil rich boy forced married to poor sweet girl love lust story”: This is about 81,000 stories in one. And I would like to read them all.
Happy New Year!