Well, another year has almost passed us by. And what a year it was. Some great books, some terrible celebrity deaths, some weird political upheaval, and a female Ghostbusters…. 2016 won’t be a year we’ll be forgetting any time soon. And of course, much like in 2014 and 2015, it was a year when people found this site through some pretty weird search terms. Here are my ten personal favorites:
- “taste me“: No, thanks, I just ate.
- “write down ten prose books“: I’m imagining this is a person Googling their teacher’s instructions, like, “What does it all mean?”
- “bull and blossom“: The untold love story?
- “the best kiss you had“: This is both sweet and strange for someone to search under. Also I want to maybe try it.
- “gg tips tomorrow“: I feel like this could be a good side business for me. Can’t you picture it written on the side of the van with a smiley face giving the thumbs up? GG Tips Tomorrow!
- “erotica defusce“: I’m not cool enough to know what this means. When I try to search “defusce” myself, the definition of “defuse” keeps coming up, leading me to believe this has something to do with explosives.
- “read horror nd terrifying hardcore sex stories“: I like how in this person’s eagerness, they couldn’t spell “and.” Also: ouch.
- “flaxseed ice cream“: I actually tried to make this, once. It was…yeah. Maybe this person had better luck.
- “what to write next“: Look, I’ve been here. You’re staring at a blank page, and you’re so desperate you’re like, Maybe Google knows.
- “why are [bestselling romance author] and [other bestselling romance author] no longer friends“: Perhaps my favorite if only for the scandal of it all. (There were real names in those brackets, but I took them out to not cause more controversy.)
Happy New Year!